This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Kraft Heinz/Georgia-Pacific ®.
There is nothing more amazing than a huge cheese ball that can be served with crackers on game day. If you love to have your baked potato loaded with butter, sour cream, chives, cheese, and bacon, then this Loaded Baked Potato Cheese Ball is for you!
I could eat cheese boards, cheese platters, and cheese balls every single day of the week. I love cheese! A get-together is not complete without a tray of some sort of cheese appetizer. When it comes to watching the Big Game, you don’t want to get too fancy with the cheese plate; that’s why this Loaded Baked Potato Cheese Ball, made with popular ingredients by Kraft Heinz, is absolutely perfect for a sports-loving crew. Head to Walmart to grab all the ingredients you need for this recipe, as well as the MVPs of paper products from Sparkle®, Vanity Fair® and Dixie® to get yourself set up for the Big Game.
You are definitely going to need some napkins, plates, and cups for your gathering. You need napkins that are strong enough to wipe off the sauces around your mouths and hands, which is why I picked up Vanity Fair® Extra Absorbent Napkins. These are a part paper towel and part napkin! You’ll need cups that are perfect for beverages, no matter if they are hot or cold, which makes Dixie® To-Go Cups the perfect choice. And you’ll need plates that are durable and strong enough to carry all the food you’ll have on your menu. Did you know Dixie Ultra Plates® can hold up to two pounds of food? With these MVPs, you won’t have to worry about cleaning up as much after the game, and your guests won’t have to worry about their food spilling off their plates!
The reason this is called the Loaded Baked Potato Cheese Ball is that, once you bite into this delicious concoction on a cracker, it is going to taste just like a loaded baked potato! No joke. Here’s why.
What are the ingredients in this Cheese Ball?
This cheese ball recipe is made with a few simple and basic ingredients. We start off with Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, add bacon, chives, ranch seasoning, and Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese, stir it all up and form it into a ball, and you are done. Yes, I just gave you the instructions on how to make this in a single line. That’s how easy this recipe is! That is my lane when it comes to creating food for you guys! I’m always going to take the approach of being simple, affordable, and doable.
As you celebrate your favorite sports teams and watch those super funny commercials, make this quick and easy game day appetizer that will wow everyone!
In just a few minutes you could have this Loaded Baked Potato Cheese Ball to serve a crowd. Made with a few simple ingredients, this is great for Game Day.
- 2 packages (16 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch seasoning
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, cooked and chopped into small pieces, divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons chives, divided
- Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and, using a wooden spoon, stir until creamy.
- Add the ranch seasoning, half the bacon pieces, shredded cheese, and ¼ cup of chives. Stir until well mixed.
- Stir until the mixture forms roughly into a ball shape, then use your hands to mold into a smooth ball.
- Mix the remaining chives and bacon pieces on a plate and roll the cream cheese ball in them to coat. Place on a serving tray and serve immediately or chill until ready to serve, up to 2 hours.
Serve with crackers, chips and/or veggies.
- Category: Appetizer
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Keywords: cheese ball recipe, bacon cheese ball, loaded cheese ball recipe, loaded cheese ball bites, cheese ball recipes, bacon and chives cheese balls, football food, super bowl food, appetizers for football, easy cheese ball recipe, classic cheese ball recipe,
The post Loaded Baked Potato Cheese Ball appeared first on Brown Sugar Food Blog.