Chicken breasts don’t have to be bland and boring. Add some flavor to your chicken breast by making a delicious sauce that you or your family won’t soon forget. This Parmesan Peppercorn Chicken Breast recipe is made with pan-seared chicken breast and an easy sauce with cream, parmesan cheese, and peppercorns.
I am a food blogger who started sharing recipes that would build confidence in the kitchen and make dishes that would great for table conversations. Over the years, I have gone from a single woman to now a working mom of two! So my recipes have remained delicious, but faster and simplified with the working family in mind. This Parmesan Peppercorn Chicken Breast recipe made with Perdue HARVESTLAND Free Range Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast is one of those dishes.
I am all about the fast easy, but that doesn’t mean lack of flavor or using a bunch of premade artificial ingredients to put food on the table. You can have a quality meal that is very satisfying and made with quality ingredients. The star ingredient of this recipe is the chicken breast, so you are going to need to use a star brand like Perdue HARVESTLAND Free Range Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast to make this chicken recipe come to life.
One of the most common complaints about cooking chicken breast is that it’s boring and bland. This recipe takes care of those concerns. The chicken breast is perfectly seasoned and pan-seared with a little flour making for a slightly crispy and golden crust. Then, the best part is this sauce, which I could drink!
This Parmesan Peppercorn sauce is made using cream, garlic, cracked peppercorns for a pungent peppery flavor, and parmesan cheese. You don’t have to consider yourself to be a great cook to make this sauce. All you do is put all of your ingredients in the pan, allow to simmer, and you’re done! Pouring the sauce over the plump and juicy chicken will make you rethink your approach to chicken breast.
The best way to serve this Parmesan Peppercorn Chicken Breast is over mashed potatoes or rice with some green beans or maybe an easy salad. Maybe some quick and easy dinner rolls. To make it easy to put together when you get home from work or prep dinner from a busy day, here are some tips:
- Use a pack of three chicken breasts of Perdue HARVESTLAND Free Range Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast and slice them in half, making six chicken breasts the night before or early in the day. Place back in the refrigerator covered in plastic wrap until ready to cook.
- If you’re making a salad, make the salad the night before and cover it in plastic wrap.
- If you want to make a vegetable, consider using microwavable steamable vegetables.
- Purchase already made dinner rolls from your local grocer and all you have to do is warm them up.
You could have dinner on the table in less than an hour that is wholesome and filling that you can be proud of.
Perdue raises free-range chicken that delivers superior and delicious poultry that will help families create the best meals using chicken for their families. From soup with chicken to Homemade Fried Chicken or my Jalapeno Popper Chicken Breast consider Perdue chicken breast as your go-to for all your chicken-related recipes.
Try something different with your chicken breast for dinner tonight and make this Pan-Seared Parmesan Peppercorn Chicken Breast recipe that is made with a creamy sauce made with garlic, crushed peppercorns, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 Pack Perdue HARVESTLAND Free Range Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 ½ tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ . flour
- ½ c. canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 ½ tbsp. Black peppercorn, smashed
- 2 c. heavy cream
- Dollop of sour cream
- ¾ c. Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Slice each chicken breast in half making six pieces of chicken breast. Use the salt and pepper and season the chicken on both sides with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour the flour into a shallow pan and add a pinch of salt and pepper and smoked paprika. Use a fork and stir.
- In a large shallow pan, heat to medium-high heat. Add the canola oil. Once the oil is ready, dredge the chicken breast through the flour and shake off the excess flour vigorously. Place the chicken in the pan and cook on both sides for 5 minutes. The chicken should be golden and crisp. Once cooked, remove from the pan.
- Once the chicken has cooked, clean the pan and place back on the stove on medium heat. Add the butter. Once melted, add the garlic and stir until fragrant. Pour the cream and bring it to steam.
- Next, add the parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese has melted and dissolved. Add a dollop of sour cream and stir until well mixed.
- Take the peppercorns and mash in a mortar and pestle. Or place in a sandwich bag and smash with a meat hammer or rolling pan, just enough until cracked. Add the peppercorns and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place the chicken breast back in the sauce and reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for about 10 minutes and serve as desired.
- Category: Main Entree
Keywords: chicken breast, chicken breast recipes, recipes, dinner recipes, perdue chicken, chicken recipes, dinner recipes
The post Parmesan Peppercorn Chicken Breast appeared first on Brown Sugar Food Blog.